Thursday, June 13, 2013

I learned something very interesting today.

Just to make sure I wasn't making a bad decision on lights, I went ahead and ordered the LED lights for front directionals and the entire tail light set up. I went about modifying my old tail light housings to accept the 3" LED tail, brake, turn and back up lights. All went as I had hoped, until I tried to take a picture for the blog. To the naked eye, they look amazing! Yet, in the picture, they look washed out and terrible. So, something about the diode and the digital image, just doesn't work. I might have to dig out my Pentax k1000 and go truly old school.
In the end, if you want to see how fantastic they look, you'll have to do it with your eyes!!